Many people with Medicare have questions about their coverage, costs, rights, and more. Here, we provide you with some information and tools to help you manage your health and save money by getting the most out of your current Medicare enrollment and any supplemental insurance.
Here are common answers to some general current Medicare enrollment questions:
- Learn whether you can and when you can make changes to your Medicare coverage outside the annual open enrollment period.
- Get familiar with what Medicare covers and does NOT cover and how to get help with your costs.
- Find out your rights under Medicare and how to file an appeal.
- Review ways Medicare can help pay for services to keep you healthy, including preventive benefits.
- Check out a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) from other people with Medicare.
- Consider other resources that can help answer your questions about Medicare.
If you are not yet enrolled in Medicare, get advice on when and how to enroll based on your situation.