People With Medicare
Original Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage:
You can get your health care coverage from Medicare in one of two ways:
- Through Original Medicare, Parts A and B, OR
- Through a Medicare Advantage plan, called Part C. You must have Parts A and B to enroll in Part C. A private company will sponsor this plan.
We will explain the differences, to help you choose.
In This Section:
- What is Original Medicare?
- What are Medicare Advantage plans?
- How do I fill gaps in coverage?
For additional information about Medicare health plans in your area, call 1-800-MEDICARE or visit the Medicare website.
NEXT: What is Covered